- The 4 Phases Needed to Develop a Successful Business Plan
- 11 Things You Should Never Say When Firing an Employee
- You’re probably answering these 5 common interview questions wrong
- Five Things Every Recruiter Needs to Know About First Impressions
- Women 50+: Declare Your Independence and Start a Business
Monthly Archives: February 2018
What’s Keeping You From Starting a Business in Retirement?
By Jessica Thiefels December 29, 2016 Credit: Getty Images Part of the America’s Entrepreneurs Special Report Retirement is a great time to start a business, when you no longer have the financial, family and time obligations you once did. But … Continue reading
Posted in Hot BizKitz, Uncategorized, What we do Tagged Bob Skidmore, business development, Long Beach consulting, Skidmore Business Solutions, Start up Comments Off on What’s Keeping You From Starting a Business in Retirement?
Labor 2030: The Collision of Demographics, Automation and Inequality
February 07, 2018 Bain report By Karen Harris, Austin Kimson, Andrew Schwedel Executive summary Demographics, automation and inequality have the potential to dramatically reshape our world in the 2020s and beyond. Our analysis shows that the collision of these forces … Continue reading
Posted in News Releases Tagged Long Beach consulting, Skidmore Business Solutions, Strategic Vision Comments Off on Labor 2030: The Collision of Demographics, Automation and Inequality